Terms & Conditions
This is a legal agreement between EverSite.co (www.EverSite.com.au) the owner of www.Enticer.com.au and the user (“you” or “your”) for the use of our Web Site Enticer.com.au.
- You MUST read these terms and conditions thoroughly.
- Your use of the Enticer.com.au will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using any of Enticer’s Services (www.Enticer.com.au) you accept one or many of EverSite.co’s offers and you agree that it is in compliance with our terms & conditions, Guidelines, and Policies listed below. Furthermore, you acknowledge that;
- EverSite.co does not warrant the website Enticer.com.au will be uninterrupted or error or defect free while we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service. It is important to note that the Enticer.com.au website can on very rare occasions experience severe technical problems. Although Enticer.com.au is thoroughly tested, on occasion some technical issues may occur. We reserve the right to rectify any minor issues such as page errors or temporary loss of service within 72 hours.
- EverSite.co understands that to brand your business online can be a difficult, confusing and a time-consuming process. While we will use various marketing channels with high degree efforts to brand your business we cannot guarantee your business success.
EverSite.co reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms & conditions, Guidelines and Policies of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Web Site;
- Change any fees or charges for using the Web Site;
- Modify any Dynamic Virtual Web App in violation of our terms and conditions in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all business listings that are in violation of our terms and conditions are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice;
- Change the format of the Website at its sole discretion from time to time;
- Suspend the operation of the Enticer.com.au from time to time for repair or maintenance work, or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Website;
- Approve all users prior to giving them access to the Enticer.com.au and may in its sole discretion accept or reject any user without giving reasons.
- In the event of any failure or error in the operation of the username or password, the User shall cease using the username and/or password and exit the Enticer.com.au immediately, and notify Enticer.com.au support team of such failure or error;
- The User is responsible for obtaining and updating its own web browser and for all amounts payable in respect of connection to the internet including any telecommunications charges for time spent online in respect of use of the Enticer.com.au;
- The user will comply with all directions and instructions given by EverSite.co in relation to the use of and access to the Enticer.com.au services.
- The Enticer.com.au (including the software used to operate it) is owned by EverSite.co. The User is not granted any right or interest in these.
- The User shall notify Enticer.com.au support team immediately if the User becomes aware of any such unauthorized access, use or copying by any person.
- Following registration by the User, Enticer.com.au will deliver the username and password to the User via email or SMS.
- The User shall keep the username and password confidential at all times. Any breach of these terms and conditions by anyone to whom the User discloses the password will be treated as if the breach had been committed by the User, and will not relieve the User of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The User shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the username and password and will notify the Enticer.com.au support team immediately if the password becomes known to any unauthorized user.
- The User will use the username and password only for access to the Enticer.com.au and its sub domains and services.
By branding your business on our website, you agree to the following statement:
- I agree that I or our Company will be solely responsible for the content of my / our business listing(s) that I / Company post on this website.
- I / Company will not hold the owner(s) of this website Enticer.com.au “EverSite.co” responsible for any losses or damages to myself / Company or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any business branding that I / Company post here.
By branding your business on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Business branding (Dynamic Virtual Web App) in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid vehicle listing, no refund will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No business branding promoting activities that are illegal under the current The Australian Law.
- Any business listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, insincere or unprofessional is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which business listing, if any, are in violation of these guidelines and may remove any ad/ads which do not comply with the guidelines.
Illegal or Inappropriate
In addition, you agree that you shall use the Enticer.com.au only for legal purposes and comply with all applicable law, statutes, and regulations in connection with the use of the Website. You MUST NOT
- Be under 18 years of age to use the Website;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, information or pictures that are obscene or pornographic, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, libelous, or are alleged to be, or are in the opinion of EverSite.co, thought to be insulting or are otherwise unlawful;
- Upload files that contain software or other materials in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence;
- Download any file of materials posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know cannot be copied or otherwise used;
- Harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- Hack into, deliver viruses or engage in any other behavior intended to restrain any other user from using and enjoying the Website that is otherwise likely to damage or destroy the reputation of the Website.
EverSite.co accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Enticer.com.au by the users. EverSite.co reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law or regulations to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms occurring.
As a condition of your use of this Website you agree that you WILL NOT:
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available (If any) through the Website (save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law);
- Disclose, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the contents of the Website or information learned by you whilst using the Website;
- Provide to or arrange to permit to any other person, access to the Website;
- Remove, change or obscure any user/ vehicle identification or notices of proprietary rights or any restriction on the Enticer.com.au;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in material on the Website;
- Make copies, modify or alter (including the creation of HTML links to or from the Website) all or any part of the Enticer.com.au or any materials contained on the Enticer.com.au website.
- No partnership, agency, joint venture relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
- You agree that EverSite.co provides a branding and SMS distribution through Enticer.com.au website and the EverSite.co shall under no circumstances be liable for any representation made on the Enticer.com.au website by any user.
As a User that wishes to brand your business for promotion on the Enticer.com.au website – You agree that:
- You are the owner or have the right to use the pictures and text used to list and promote the business and that in uploading this to the website you are providing us with a license to use the same;
- You are the owner of the business or have the authority from the owner to promote the business;
- You agree that the description of the business listing and photo(s) uploaded by you to the Website accurately describe the business and you agree to indemnify EverSite.co against all claims, losses, and damages in respect of the description of the business;
- Hereby agrees that he/she/ Company is liable for all information (including photos) that he/she/Company uploads/provides to the Website including but not limited to any false or misleading information or photos;
- The user agrees to indemnify EverSite.co against all claims, losses, damages, legal fees, and consequential loss as a result of the information it provides or uploads to the Website;
- EverSite.co shall not in any circumstances be liable for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage or any loss of profits, business opportunities, or damage to goodwill (whether such losses are direct or indirect) to either party;
- EverSite.co supplies the Enticer.com.au website “as is” and, to the extent permitted by law, makes no representation or warranty (express or implied) about the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information or materials made available on the Enticer.com.au website or third party websites linked from the Website;
- EverSite.co shall not be liable for any action taken by a User as a result of relying on any information provided in the Enticer.com.au website or third party websites or for any loss or damage suffered by a User as a result of a User taking such action;
- EverSite.co does not accept responsibility for the security or content of any information which users supply through the Enticer.com.au website and will not be liable for the content of any communication or messages received by User from other users.;
- The User is solely responsible for its use of the Enticer.com.au website, username, password and any information made available on the Enticer.com.au website from time to time and for any consequences or effects (whether direct or indirect) of such use;
- All the parties agree that EverSite.co is acting solely as an e-Commerce platform and shall not be liable and shall not be deemed to have given any warranties in respect of the business or services supplied thereto.
Membership Cancellation Policy
- Users, who opt to pay monthly, can cancel their subscription (Package) at any time without incurring any cancellation penalties. Their Enticer.com.au registered account will remain functional as normal until the last day of the current month’s subscription. No payment will be taken thereafter.
- Cancellation should be initiated by either telephoning our Sales Representative or website online cancellation form.
- Cancellation requests need to be received 7 working days before your package subscription is due to bill/re-bill to ensure that we have time to process the cancellation request before the next payment is due.
- If you fail to make your regular monthly subscription payment by due date your business branding and customer retention program will be suspended.
- EverSite.co does not accept responsibility for any of the following; lack of interest in your branding, or advertisement; unwanted/unused membership (Partly used or otherwise); inability to access the website or other members for any reason; non-responses from other users/members; unwanted / no longer needed advertisement space.
Refund Requests Policy
We would honor refund requests for the following:
- If Enticer.com.au experienced major technical issues, such as becoming totally inactive (i.e., the Enticer.com.au website cannot be accessed/found due to our server hosting error) for longer than 7 working days, we will endeavor to extend your membership in order to fulfill your allotted subscription time.
- If severe technical problems continue indefinitely www.Enticer.com.au will notify you to discuss solutions. Alternatively, we recommend you contacting us for assistance.
In such cases, claims for a refund for non-delivery of membership due to prolonged technical problems on our server (over a consecutive 7 working day period), must be lodged through the website support page within a further 7 working days (i.e. 14 working days from the start of the problem). EverSite.co reserves the right to change its refund policy at any time without notice. It is the customers/users / members responsibility to keep abreast of changes to policy.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility for incompatibility with your browser or third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) and therefore we do not satisfy any refund request based on these. We do not guarantee that our services are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner.